Want to work for Ireland’s fastest growing and most ambitious creative agency? Want to work with leading brands like McLaren F1, The NFL, BMW, Brown Thomas, Dulux, MINI, Jameson and more? Want to be involved in world’s first innovation and groundbreaking experiential marketing?
Vocal are a powerhouse of ideation and creativity and we are hiring a like-minded social media community manager to join our expanding client services team. We are an integrated, creative marketing and digital agency that likes to use our clear thinking along with fresh creativity to excite our clients.
Our home is a funky Dublin 2 studio, which immerses the team in the best part of the city. Growing our business and doing amazing work is all down to our most important asset, our people. This is where you come in… If you are a creative go-getter with the desire to work in a fun, innovative environment, get in touch today!
As a Vocal Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for the frontline day-to-day management of our leading social media accounts ensuring that client and agency always feel they are getting the best there is. The role requires you to be a solid digital marketer and social media specialist with a seasoned heritage in this space to add value to all client activity. You won’t be afraid of a challenge, to question, to be creative and most of all be brave!
- Become the voice of leading national and international brands across their social media channels
- Write content calendars and strategies for your brands Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn & Pinterest
- Work with the Director of Strategy to develop campaign activation briefs, social media plans, and relevant proposals
- Monitor trends and encourage adoption of social media tools
- Be a leading digital and social evangelist bringing new trends and new technology into the marketing stratosphere for your clients
- Write and present strategic recommendations for your clients in the social media space
- Implement social media campaigns and paid campaign initiatives
- Use social networking analysis tools
- Monitor brand mentions and engage effectively with this sentiment online
- Provide feedback for brand-related conversations and topics.
- Analyse data and performance
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong Marketing Agency background
- Minimum 2 years experience in a digital role
- Passionate about innovative, creative marketing
- Strong social media and digital knowledge
- Very knowledgeable on project management
- Client service focused and excellent commercial acumen
- Proven track record of strategic recommendations
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong ability to manage budgets, creative, media plans and technical teams
- Ability to prepare & analyse reports
- Understanding of multichannel strategic and digital activations
- Inherent desire to over-achieve targets and deliver high-quality projects respecting deadlines and budgets
Discover a lasting career path, a great industry package and plenty of fun along the way!
To apply for the role or to find out more please contact email@example.com