Want to work for Ireland’s fastest growing and most ambitious creative agency? Want to work with leading brands like McLaren F1, The NFL, BMW, Brown Thomas, Dulux, MINI, Jameson and more? Want to be involved in world’s first innovation and groundbreaking experiential marketing?
Vocal are a powerhouse of ideation and creativity and we are hiring for a like-minded strategic account manager to join our expanding client services team. We’re an integrated, creative marketing and digital agency that likes to use our clear thinking along with fresh creativity to excite our clients. How does that sound to you?
Our home is a funky Dublin 2 studio, which immerses the team in the best part of the city. Growing our business and doing amazing work is all down to our most important asset, our people. This is where you come in… If you are a creative go-getter with the desire to work in a fun, innovative environment, get in touch today!
As a Vocal Account Manager, you will be responsible for the frontline day-to-day management of your accounts ensuring that client and agency always feel they are getting the best there is. The role requires you to be a solid marketer with a seasoned heritage in this space to add value to all client activity. You won’t be afraid to challenge, to question, to be creative and most of all be brave!
- Develop strong relationships with day to day client and agency teams by demonstrating reliability and initiative both nationally and internationally
- Be a good judge of creative and strategic work and motivate the creative team to deliver outstanding creativity
- Think across all media channels both above and below the line
- Be your client’s brand guardian taking responsibility for everything, which is delivered to them
- Run substantial integrated campaigns for TV, Digital, Cinema, Print and Experiential execution
- Advise brands on all aspects of their marketing activity including video, campaigns, social media strategy, website development, TV & online video campaigns
- Be a leading digital and social evangelist bringing new trends and new technology into the marketing stratosphere for your clients
- Get into the DNA of your clients to understand their challenges and opportunities to help deliver the best service possible
- Write and present strategic recommendations for your clients
- Work with the in-house creative and technical team to deliver projects
- Manage budgets
- Analyse data and performance
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong Marketing Agency background
- Minimum 5 years experience in a client facing role
- Passionate about innovative, creative marketing
- Strong social media and digital knowledge
- Very knowledgeable on project management
- Client service focused and excellent commercial acumen
- Proven track record of strategic recommendations
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong ability to manage budgets, creative, media plans and technical teams
- Ability to prepare & analyse reports
- Understanding of multichannel strategic and digital activations
- Inherent desire to over-achieve targets and deliver high-quality projects respecting deadlines and budgets
We like to reward all of our great staff by offering the opportunity to grow with us. Discover a lasting career path, a great industry package and plenty of fun along the way!
To apply for the role or to find out more please contact email@example.com