Want to work for Ireland’s most ambitious creative agency? Want to work with leading brands like McLaren F1, The NFL, BMW, Life Style Sports, Dulux, MINI, Kildare Village and more? Want to be involved in world’s first innovation and groundbreaking experiential marketing?
Vocal are a powerhouse of ideation and creativity and we are hiring for a like-minded strategic account manager to join our expanding client services team. We’re an integrated, creative marketing and digital agency that likes to use our clear thinking along with fresh creativity to excite our clients.
Our home is a funky Dublin 2 studio, which immerses the team in the best part of the city. Growing our business and doing amazing work is all down to our most important asset, our people. This is where you come in… If you are a creative go-getter with the desire to work in a fun, innovative environment, get in touch today!
We have enjoyed continued growth and significant client wins at the start of 2016. As a result, we are looking to strengthen our client services team and is looking for an Account Manager.
- Manage your own portfolio of client relationships to develop strong, long lasting relationships
- Demonstrate ownership of the account by being key point of contact in the delivery of all production assets and creative across both digital and traditional channels
- Monitor client health on a regular basis to identify key growth areas and opportunities across their marketing strategy
- Build strong relationships with the internal team
- Proactively problem solve and escalate issues as they arise to your Account Director
- Monthly and quarterly planning of client account activity
- Become the gate keeper of quality delivery to your client to ensure a second to none service is provided consistently
- Minimum 3 years in a client services role in either a media, digital or creative agency
- Strong social and digital knowledge
- Inherent desire to over-achieve targets and deliver high-quality projects respecting deadlines and budgets
- Excellent knowledge of the digital landscape including development and social media
- Demonstrated ability to present, communicate and influence clients and internal stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage time effectively
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
To apply for the role or to find out more please contact email@example.com